As our community is growing, we are looking for excellent candidates to join our team as Associate Content Editor & Planner.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, plan and post social media content.
- Develop and plan website (article) content.
- Monitor trends, news coverage, and social media conversation
- Curate content based on strong editorial judgments.
- Simplify communication and rework copy (as needed) for varying demographics.
- Edit copy for varying lengths and adhere to various platform-specific guidelines.
- Explore opportunities on other social media and digital platforms.
- Experienced in working in the editor role for at least 2 years.
- Experienced in working as a journalist or in the media industry for at least 2 years.
- Amenable to work in varying shifts.
- Outstanding in your ability to use language and grammar.
- Outstanding knowledge of the news and trends in Indonesia.
- Outstanding knowledge on the effective use of Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Able to communicate in English at a conversational level
- Able to work with different teams across regions.
- Able to make sharp and strong editorial judgments.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in creating (Concept and content) visual stories such as social video and infographics.
- Fantastic at time management and are deeply committed to meeting deadlines.
Hybrid (WFH and WFO)
PT JAMPI Media | @ Equity Tower, SCBD, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Kav 52-53, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12190
Should you meet all the requirements above, please submit your resume by fulfilling this form: bit.ly/hiring-contenteditor